MegaCraft
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Ir para baixo
mm4d

"mm4d- grief e roubo - pappasierraalfa" Empty "mm4d- grief e roubo - pappasierraalfa"

Qua Mar 16, 2022 4:33 pm
nickname in game: mm4d
Day last time you were ONLINE on the server: really don't remember it was over a month ago.
Today: 3.6.2022
Ban message: grief and theft
Apology: I am very sorry I haven't played a lot in T-launcher or in megacraft server and I know what have I done its my bad I am sorry so basically when i went in kidxp it was already griefed and I could break blocks there I don't know why but I could there was a another guy in there with me when I went there I really didn't take anything from there I took some left over diamond's.
when I went to the another pw I was really shocked because I could break block there to so i did because it wasn't saying that anyone owe the place and I was thinking to my self that maybe I am allowed to break stuff and take stuff when nobody have claimed it.
if I have harmed the builder I can get money in game and pay him 500k. Shocked
sorry!
sixamscrew
sixamscrew
Admin
https://megacraftserver.forumeiros.com

"mm4d- grief e roubo - pappasierraalfa" Empty Re: "mm4d- grief e roubo - pappasierraalfa"

Qui Abr 07, 2022 7:36 pm
You are unbanned.

mm4d gosta desta mensagem

Ir para o topo
Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos